I would like to thank Jamie of https://filosophickle.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. You’ll should head over to her blog, for she writes amazing posts!
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Tea or coffee?
Coffee. It keeps me going through the day to get my little grey cells to work 🙂
- Do you prefer writing with a keyboard or a pen?
Writing with a pen. I love it when I have a pen in hand, blank pages and myself, sitting all alone, trying to conjure up something. Truly a magical feeling.
- What inspires you to write the most?
My writings are mostly inspired by my own experiences or by the experiences of people around me.
- What are the movies you love?
I love suspense, horror,comedy, and action(Mostly in this very order). Also, movies based upon events in history are my favorite.
- What are the songs you love?
I love listening to any music that makes me want to dance 🙂
- If you could only take three things with you to a desolate island, what would it be?
That’s an interesting question!
I guess I’d like to be stranded on an island with a book that magically transports me to a different world, marshmallows, and some hot chocolate.
- Which country would you love to visit?
I would love to visit France.
- What are kind of books you like reading?
I love reading mystery and science fiction. Currently, I am reading Dan Brown’s Origin, and it has me enthralled!
- Favourite childhood hero?
Favourite childhood hero, I guess I’d say Simba. I have been a Lion King fan since childhood 🙂
- What is one thing you like about yourself?
I like to stay positive even in the hardest of times 🙂
- What are the kind of clothes you like to go with?
I like to go with clothes that are comfortable yet smart,umm… no, I guess I’ll go with comfort 🙂
My nominations are:
My Questions are:
- Biography or documentary?
- What would you do without your phone for a day?
- A place that you believe is a paradise?
- Tree house or houseboat?
- Your role model?
- The happiest moment in your life?
- A tongue twister that you find very interesting?
- Your favourite childhood television show?
- A room full of books or a room full of cakes?
- Your favourite author?
- Which fictional character would you like to meet?
Happy Blogging! 🙂
Awaiting your responses.
And, once again, I would like to thank Jamie for nominating me for a second award.