So today seemed like a pretty normal day, until I got a notification on WordPress which stated that I had been nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award”, and my joy knew no bounds.This is the first time I have been nominated. 🙂
Well, these are the kind of surprises that inspire us to write better, and better still.
Thank you so very much https://justcasualread.wordpress.com/ for this nomination. Your blog is great, and you have some awesome posts. I will cherish this day forever.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate blogs that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
Things about myself:
- I am your normal introvert-book-loving person, who loves her coffee and book, with a little bit of rain, and a little sunshine.But,yet,considers herself unique in every way. 🙂
- My writings mostly revolve around my personal experiences or beliefs, and I love to gain inspiration for my writings from people who have tried to remain positive even in the most difficult situations.
- I am a graduate in Biotechnology, now wanting to follow my passion for writing and baking.
- Also, I love learning different languages. Currently, I am learning French, and love to listen to French music.
- Remaining positive during hard times, and not letting situations affect me, is something I wish to achieve.
- Carolyn Keene, Agatha Christie, and Dan Brown are my all time favorite authors.
- “Not all hope is lost at once, some is still hidden in some corner of your heart, you just have to find it”, is what I live by.
There is a whirlpool of emotions flowing right now, and I am at a loss for words.
My family has always been my backbone, and I am grateful for having such a wonderful family.
My nominations are:
Congratulations to all my nominations. Your posts inspire me. 🙂
Thank You. 🙂